Netscape and MS Internet Exporer
- Move your mouse pointer of the picture you wish to download.
- Click the RIGHT mouse button. A pop-up menu will appear.
- Click on "set as wallpaper." The browser automatically changes your current wallpaper to the new graphic.
Other Web Broswers
- Download the graphic of your choice.
- Convert the graphic from JPG to BMP format. To do that you need a grahpic converter such as Paintshop Pro. You can download programs at The Ultimate Collection of Winsock Software.
- After you convert the graphic to BMP you must copy or move the file to your "C:\WINDOWS" directory.
- Then you must change the Windows settings in Control Panel.
- For Windows 3.1 users click on the Control Panel icon. Then click on the "Desktop" icon. In the pop-up box, near the middle, there should be a section labled "Wallpaper."
- For Windows95 users click on "Start" then "Settings" and over to "Control Panel." The Control Panel box will appear. Click on the "Display" icon. In the Display box, near the top, click on the "Background" tab.
Maintainer: Steven Lake
Journey Tribute Page