|Journey Wallpaper Gallery|
Journey Wallpaper by Steven Lake
Photos taken at Chicago sound check
June 4th, 1999
To install the Windows wallpaper you have two options:
Automatically with Netscape 4+ or Internet Explorer 4+ (easiest, but not the best graphic quality)
- Click on the size of your Windows desktop area (640x480, 800x600, or 1024x768). If you don't know what your desktop area size is then I suggest to try all three and see which graphic fits your screen the best.
- The graphic will display in a new window.
- When the grahpic finishes loading, then right click on the graphic.
- A pop-up menu will appear. Left click on Set As Wallapper.
- Windows will automatically save graphic on your hard drive and set it up as the new Windows wallpaper.
- Minimize all opened programs and you will see the new Journey wallpaper.
Manually downloading the JPG graphic and converting it to BMP (more steps, but sharper graphics)
- Click on the size of your Windows desktop area (640x480, 800x600, or 1024x768). If you don't know what your desktop area size is then I suggest to use 800x600 or download all three.
- Open a graphic editor software such as Paintshop Pro, Photoshop, etc. You can download freeware/shareware graphic programs from www.tucows.com.
- Load the new graphic into the graphic editor, then save the file as a BMP file, in the directory C:\WINDOWS.
- Minimize any opened programs. From your desktop right click on the current background. A pop-up box will appear. Click on Properties.
- This will bring up the Display Properties box. Click on the Background tab.
- Under the wallpaper section, scroll through the list of files and click on the file you just saved. Finally click on the Apply button, then on OK.
Maintainer: Steven Lake
Journey Tribute Page